Thursday, January 10, 2008

As for an introduction, I'm from little old Spanish Fork, UT which is only about 20 minutes away. We have had all sorts of animals as pets because we live up on the East bench in the middle of a whole bunch of fields. We've had horses, chickens, rabbits, cats, dogs, sheep, cows, pigs, etc. I think you can get the picture. I have a twin brother and I'm seven minutes older than him and you know that I don't ever let him forget it! Haha:) I swam competitively in high school along with my twin brother and we had a blast. I've really enjoyed taking swimming classes here at BYU along with other sports classes. I play the piano and yes, I do love classical music but I also love almost any other type of music too. I guess I can share with you my favorite food since we'll be focusing on that subject a lot this semester. My all time favorite food to eat is homemade taquitos with chips and salsa. Basically any type of Mexican food. I also LOVE cookie dough and cookies n' cream ice cream! Yum!

2 comments:

Keith McKay said...

I applaud your decision to go with an honors class here at school. In my experience, "honors class" has been synonymous with "class where the students are more serious about being educated and maturing." I suggest you keep taking them, though I confess that none of my other honors classes ever had blogging as part of the curriculum.

head chef said...

Where do you get your taquitos? Does your mom make them? Do you have a recipe?