Monday, April 7, 2008

Potato Salad... That My Little Brother Made

Over Conference weekend I went home and instinctively went to the refrigerator to see what delicious something was awaiting for me to eat. There is always something better in my family's fridge than my poor fridge here at college. There sat some potato salad and because that is the only kind of potato salad that I like I decided to try some. So I whipped out the whole container and grabbed a fork and at a couple of bites right out of the tupperware. One or two bites into it there was something really different about it. It did not taste like it usually does. Just as I was about to turn around and ask my mom if she had done anything different that time my little brother popped into the kitchen and asked how it tasted, with a big smile on his face. He asked because he had made it and he was sure proud of it! I do have to admit that for a thirteen year old boy he did a pretty good job...

3 comments:

Shannon said...

thats so fun. I love little brothers, except for mine never cooks, he just makes legos. oh well someday.

Alex said...

haha i was one of those little brothers who use to cook. I must say though...people would easily mistake them for a veteran homemaker's. Everyone loves my raspberry scones. haha that sounds so conceited, but dont worry i am not that proud.

Taylor_tots said...

wow thats pretty impressive for a thirteen year old boy. Although, I have never made potato salad, so I guess that would be pretty impressive for me too. Haha.