Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Vegetable Lasagna...

This past weekend when I visited my family down in Spanish Fork I opened up the refridgerador to find something scrumptious to snack on. There sat nearly a whole pan of vegetable lasagna that had hardly been touched! I turned to my mom and said, "When did you guys have this?" She told me that it was just the other night but that none of my picky-eating brothers would eat it. My mom said that I was more than welcome to take it back to my apartment with me which I was more than happy to do. Hey, that vegetable lasagna is perfectly good food... it's made me appreciate food a lot more since I've been at college these past seven months. Really good food is expensive for a college student so I'm really a lot more appreciative it.

4 comments:

Shannon said...

vegetarian dinners.. so good sometimes. I definetely convinced my family that you don't have to have meat to make a meal, how ever i am not lucky enough to have picky brothers, they eat everything gone.

Lizi Dorff said...

this is reminds me of my life. i love it.

Taylor_tots said...

Yea I know what you mean. It is so hard to make good food all the time, and it is nice when it is just handed to you. My roommates and I do a really good job actually, we cook dinner almost every night, and it is always healthy. yay us!

Alex said...

That is hillarious. I just got home last night for the long weekend and opened the fridge to get something to eat, and my mom had this spinach/no-meat lasagna too. It was delicious.